Please find all the information you may need with regards to how the school is minimising the spread of Covid-19
Updates are sent regularly via the newsletter and parent letters. Please contact the office for more details.
Can I also refer you to the following government guidance:
Of course the main message remains the same- the best way to avoid catching the virus is:
- To wash hands regularly and avoid touching your face.
- Catch coughs and sneezes in a tissue and bin the tissue immediately.
- Keep your distance from others not in your household, wear a face covering where it is possible you would have difficulty in doing so.
- If you or anyone in your family develops symptoms (however mild), isolate as a family and book a test for the symptomatic person. Please do not bring your child to school but inform the office as soon as possible.
- Remember the three main symptoms of COVID 19 are:
- A raised temperature
- A new, persistent cough
- Loss of taste or smell.
A testing centre has how been set up at Evesham Leisure Centre- this is now our local testing centre. If you show symptoms, be sure to isolate with your family and visit https://www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test. For help with booking a test, please dial NHS 119.
|Annex 1 Covid 19 Policy WCF Jan 2021- ECFS.pdf||Download|